Toe Nail Fungus Prevention Videos
The SteriShoe+ version 2.0 UV shoe sanitizer has been improved in several ways from the original device.
1) It’s a one-sized product
2) It has a more powerful lamp for a 15-minute treatment time (instead of 45 minutes)
3) We added a fan to help dry shoes
4) There is an active deodorization system (when using the scent pouches)
5) It’s designed to have the UVC light go forward and back into the shoe
6) The stainless steel frame is robust and solid.
It is very important that you keep your shoes clean to prevent reinfection. Although the SteriShoe+ UV shoe sanitizer is not a required part of the nail fungus treatment, it is strongly recommended.
“The Drs.” show you what can grow in a running shoe
“The Drs.” discuss The SteriShoe ultra violet shoe sanitizer
SteriShoe ultra violet shoe sanitizer video